King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Wednesday, August 18

On drunken debauchery

And so, a couple of weekends ago, I had the pleasure of the last visit of TDT before my move westwards. We had planned a leaving do, but the general lurginess meant that I wasn't happy to have people turn up, only to get unwell and have to leave early, so it was cancelled. This meant our plans for Saturday night were open, and of course by the Saturday I felt ok again (see: Sod's Law). So, I suggested TDT came with me to see where I used to DJ with my best mate Sharon. I knew he had a gig, and I hadn't been back to the hotel for at least 5 years, so I thought it would be a pleasant surprise for him. It was, and I think TDT saw a side to me that surprised her. Admittedly, the wedding he was DJing for was terrible, all kids running around and blokes blowing chunks in hedges. But, still, it was nice to spend some time with him before we left.
The end of the night and everyone had gone except a handful of stragglers and some of the staff. This meant that they came in to join us, and one of them asked nicely if he could do a song. Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, the best song evah, was chosen. We've all seen how, if you are going to sing along, this is how you should do it.


Or this version...

What happened next is something I never want to see again. 3 blokes, singing, very very very badly. Oh, and Sharon is the one on the left of the three, who keeps disappearing in and out of shot. Watch out for Sharon's air guitar, and TDT moshing, which when you've got hair as long as hers, is like a fight in a wig factory.
Enjoy!