- What gas is the earth's atmosphere 80% made up of? - I said Nitrogen, TDT wrote down Hydrogen. Can you imagine the fun to be had with voices and naked flames.
- Where are Hyundai cars made? I said Korea, then (in)corrected myself and changed it to Malaysia. Oops.
- What is the capital of Haiti? (we did get this right in the end...) Porter Prints. *cough*
- What is Tiger Woods' real first name? Leopard.
- Where was snooker invented? Scotland. Something I'm sure of, because it was invented by golfers unable to get on the course.
- When did England first win the Rugby World Cup? I said 1992. I was right. Eddie, God of all things Rugby, said 1996. I was outvoted.
- Who refereed Saturday's Rugby game between Ireland and South Africa (Not sure on the Irish opponent, but I'm taking a wild guess) Brian Cowen. We were closer then some of the answers.
- Where are the Lachrymal Glands? Lac = Lactate, so I said in the boobs. It was enough to make a man cry.
- Who's this? I thought it looked like Sarah Jessica Parker. Gordon Ramsey would disagree.
- What were we doing, expecting to actually win? Pissing in the wind, I think.
Donald Trump FACTS!
4 months ago