King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Wednesday, April 6

On things that make you go "Euch!"

Ok, so what makes your stomach turn? Warning, if you are of a slightly queasy disposition, then maybe today isn't the day to be watching my videos. But, if you are, then let's see how far we can go.
So, blood? Does blood make you squirm? I personally have no problem with it whatsoever, so gory horror movies do nothing for me. I must admit however, that I still cringe at Tim Messenger's death in Hot Fuzz.

Of course one of the most famous movies for making your stomach turn was by Black Sheep director Peter Jackson was Bad Taste. This encompassed everything that makes a person feel ill, but with added comic effect.

The reason I'm mentioning all of this is a clip I saw on You've Been Framed last week. It sort of reminds me of a certain twat presenter from a Car Show puking his ring (*thanks to TDT for this enlightening term) on an F15.

This has to be the funniest thing ever, seeing someone you don't like being as sick as a dog. But, the clip on YBF was slightly more disturbing, and very disturbing considering it was shown at dinnertime. Imagine being sick as you the plane goes into a dive, and the contents of the bag (and your stomach) coming back out. Yes, this really is as bad as it sounds.

Enjoy. Or, maybe not.