King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Wednesday, May 25

On making videos

TDT had a task for me.
"Can you make a powerpoint presentation for Gerry's leaving do?"
"I can do better than that. Just get me some titles, and loads of photos, and I'll make something a lot better than a sniffy old powerpoint presentation."
I did that thing. Taking over 50 hours, and listening to hundreds of songs and lyrics, I came up with a plan. Gerry was retiring, and was well liked within the company. He'd been the head of the union within the company until TDT took over, and had a no-nonsense attitude towards management. I wanted to portray all of this in a video, and wanted to make it about 15 minutes long.
Here, for your delectation, is the result. I know you won't know him, but still, have the tissues at the ready.
Enjoy.