King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Monday, August 18

Housesitting

I've been asked to 'house-sit' Scary's blog for him at the end of the month, as he goes swanning off around the Cornish gridlock roads. It will be a Thursday, and more importantly, a Friday, so I need a tale of mirth/woe/both. Instead of me writing one, I thought it would be a good opportunity for his readers to get one of my better tales of woe myself from the past. Obviously I'm biased as to which three are my best, so I ask you, my dear readers, to choose...

Drink Up - The tale of my first teenage foray into too much alcohol.
Forest Fire - Kids, woods and lighters never mix.
Teachers should never lower their guard - One of my more successful trips into hacking.
The definition of pain - The classic.
The man and the tazer - Lazy blogging, I'd put this on for those that hadn't seen it.
Logie Baird is turning in his grave - If Britain made some classic US TV series.
Crime and Punishment - The sobering tale of bank security.

Perhaps you have a personal favourite not included here? Just add it to the list, and we'll take it from there.

Also...

What do you get if you cross a cat with a parrot?

A Carrot. Taken as I typed this post this morning, my kitteh 'Stevens' has taken a liking to people's shoulders. That reminds me of my favourite nerd joke.
What says "Pieces of seven, pieces of seven?"

Parroty Errors.