King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Wednesday, March 18

Another advert, I'm afraid.

I have to say, I love this ad. Following on from the success of the waterslide advert by Barclaycard, are we looking at the new Honda when it comes to awards for adverts? The latest in their series is a guy called Bill Shannon, who works under the pseudonym of the "crutchmaster." Whilst is is very fluid, and almost hypnotic and mesmerising, you cannot fail to sit and watch with a smile on your face as he hops skips and jumps across a city. More remarkable is that it isn't CGI, this guy can really do all of this. Helped by the most excellent backing track, all in all I personally think it's better then the waterslide, and one of the best adverts I've seen in a long time. Now, if only the "no win, no fee" solicitors could take a page out of the producer's book...
Enjoy.