King of Excellent (according to Scaryduck)

Sunday, October 11

Another year older...

Oh boy, what a difference a year makes, huh? This time last year I was in a dead end relationship. I was just on the verge of what felt like everything was falling apart. And yet a year later, not only do I have a great life, but I have a loving son with me, and a loving girlfriend who John also loves. Admittedly, the light at the end of the tunnel is still quite far away with regards to worries. I'm still experiencing family law first hand, and I am making weekly calls to my solicitor about things. Medically, I'm finally getting things sorted, even though this year I'm housebound and still in considerable pain with the operation scar. I'm surrounded by friends that care for me, I have a secure roof over my head and I have a car that eats roads for a hobby. And you, my blogdom readership, mean that I have the strength when I'm low to carry on regardless. Life is good, and thanks to each and every one of you (even my lurkers, you know who you are) for being there and offering support when it was needed.